Contact Details + Personal Note



Dear readers,


Firstly, thank you very much for your ardent support! And for taking the time to read my lengthy novels, it is much appreciated, as I am fully aware reading a few hundred pages is too many a little too much. One Crown & Two Thrones has and shall be a lenghty process in itself with ten books in total. This year I hope to publish the third book - A Tale of Two Queens, which has been divided into three smaller books for two reasons. Firstly so that it is easier on the reader and secondly one must take into consideration the sheer scope of the story in terms of its geograpahical location across the Kingdoms of Meer and the island of Summe. For this reason I shall be splitting the third book into three smaller books :

1. A Tale of Two Queens : Summe
2. A Tale of Two Queens : Galgor
3. A Tale of Two Queens : Dulthe

Having a dozen of so lead characters, it would in my opinion only discredit the stories of these characters were I to majorly cut back, especially when considering the importance of this book in general and the direction it shall soon be taking in terms of all out war in the North. It is important for the reader to have time in which to understand the history, languages, society and culture of the Kingdoms before diving into a bloody war which will spread out across the entirety of Meer.

I have been (when I have time) writing a history of Meer which I hope to publish alongside the last book in the series, which will be followed by a history of Calnuthe and a short history of Summe. I shall also be publishing various poetry and a detailed summary of the languages developed throughtout the process.

As I am sure you all understand, being a lone wolf in this industry is difficult, time consuming and often fraught with difficulties along the way. However having complete faith in my characters and their noses for adventure, I am fully commited to this series and to the world and people in which I have developed, as I hope you to be also. Patience and a little faith are all that I need at this current time, whilst I also concentrate on my academic career and various other books.

If you have any questions, any concerns or are indeed looking to buy my books, then do contact me :

duncan-k4@email.ulster.ac.uk 

Facebook - One Crown & Two Thrones Book Series

Twitter - @IseultOsheaAuthor


Again the response to my novels has been encouraging and selifishly it has given me the confidence to drive onwards. Lastly but no least, if you are like me a struggling author in a world filled with writers and you feel a little overwhelmed or discouraged, then I would urge you to look inside and seek out that thread of gumption which brought you to writing in the first place. It is a difficult market in which to conquer and a difficult business in which to succeed, but I would encourage you to put away your fears and hold onto the motives which aid you in writing, and most of all, believe in your characters and the stories in which they need to tell.

Yours Sincerely,

Iseult O'Shea.


Comments

Popular Posts